Step 1: Generating SSH keys:
Select steps according to your operating system.
1. Download Putty and install.
2. Putty and puttygen will be installed, open puttygen. A dialog box will apear like this.
3. Click on Generate and copy the generated key.
4. Save the public key and private key.
5. Login into Xongl Cloud panel.
1.Generate a pair of keys:
$ ssh-keygenBy default, ssh-keygen will create 2048-bit RSA key pair.
2. After entering the command you will see the following output:
$ Generating public/private rsa key pair. Enter file in which to save the key (/root/.ssh/id_rsa):Press enter to save.
3. If you had previously generated an SSH key pair, you may see the following prompt:
$ Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase): $ Enter same passphrase again:
4. You should get the following output:
Your identification has been saved in /root/keys/id_rsa.5. Open id_rsa with a text editor and copy the key.
Your public key has been saved in /root/keys/id_rsa.pub.
The key fingerprint is:
The key's randomart image is:
|o+=* + o |
|.==oo . o . |
|o.. o .. o . |
| + + o S o |
| B o . o |
| . + + .o . . . |
| o * . . + + |
| . +.. +o. oE|
6. Login into Xongl Cloud panel.
7. Click on deploy VM.